Era Polymers, is very pleased to announce the appointment of Rodrigo Rezende, as our Latin American Business Manager. Rodrigo graduated with a degree in Chemical Engineering, and since that time, has worked for almost 20 years in the polyurethane industry. During this time, he also acquired an MBA, specializing in Foreign Trade. Rodrigo has worked…
Era Polymers is an Australian owned and operated company specialising in the field of polyurethane chemistry. Being owned and operated by Industrial Chemists, we have built an enviable reputation for outstanding product quality and customer service.
For over 25 years, Era has been at the forefront of developing and manufacturing polyurethane systems to meet the application needs of our global customer network.
From one of the most diverse ranges of cast elastomer prepolymers in the world, to spray polyurethane and polyurea’s, rigid and flexible foam systems, rubber binders and timber floor coatings, our company is focused on offering you polyurethane solutions with our:
- Largest supplier of high performance prepolymers in Asia
- Four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with >60,000 MT production (2 at Samos Polymers, St Marys, Sydney, 1 at Applied Polymers, Melbourne, Victoria and 1 at Era NZ, Auckland, New Zealand)
- High level of investment into Research & Development annually
- Global presence with distribution points in all regions
- Currently exporting to 75 countries